Friday, April 21, 2006

Game, Set, Vyde

I've been dating a girl named Heather since last Christmas, and she's pretty cool.

She's pretty cool for lots of reasons, but mostly because she plays tennis.

See, when we started dating, I seemed to run out of time for anything else. So no work on Vyde! She got hooked on Lost, so lots of our free time has been taken up catching her up from the beginning. We have Netflix to thank for that.

I don't play tennis. This is important, because it means that I can watch her play tennis instead. I find that watching tennis is a lot more fun than I thought it'd be. It's especially fun when she plays, 'cause she's a power hitter, and there are some ESPN-worthy moments when she's diving for the ball or returning it in a way that makes me glad I'm not in the ball's path.

She plays tennis 2-3 times a week, and I have a laptop. This represents a dilemma, because I can either watch her play tennis, which she likes, or take the opportunity to prototype some Vyde ideas outside in the spring air.

She seems to like me being there either way, so maybe it's not as much of a dilemma as I think. After all, she's been bugging me to mention her in my Vyde ("veed", she says) blog. I wonder if I throw her some props now and then if she'll continue to be OK with me working on a laptop while she plays tennis...

1 Comments:

Blogger BlackTigerX said...

dude, you're such a geek =oP... just try not to over-engeener her

4/22/2006 10:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home