Friday, July 06, 2007

Yes, We're Open! Please Call Again.

I know, it's been almost a year since I posted anything. Right when I was about to, I went and got engaged (http://www.heatherandjeffgetmarried.com/). I'm still thinking about Vyde, and have even wrote a little bit more code. I've been wrestling with how to pull of a framework for a playfield "working set", and I've kind of thrown out the object model most recently demonstrated here. (I was confusing a storage system with a coordinate system.) But since my last post I've come down with a bout of paranoia about releasing ideas to the public. I mean, they seem like pretty good ideas. It'd be a shame if somebody, you know, patented them for fun. Getting married is hard work. Thanks to the one of you who still read this, I suppose. (You know who you are, Tim. You're a gentleman and a scholar with a worldly knowledge of RSS. Good show!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home